FactoryTalk Batch Project Design and Implementation (PRS101)
March 11, 2019 @ 8:30 am - March 15, 2019 @ 4:30 pm EDT$2712
This course is designed to provide a complete overview of the design and implementation of a batch project using FactoryTalk® Batch software. This includes an introduction to batch processing and to the ANSI/ISA S88.01 Standard. FactoryTalk Batch system architecture, system operation, and system configuration are covered in detail.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
• Use the recommended technique, layout a batch solution using project documentation (P&ID’s and existing SOP’s)
• Use the Batch View and ActiveX Controls to create, monitor, and control batches
• Use the Equipment Editor to create an equipment database (Area Model).
• Use the Recipe Editor to create and validate both Class-based and Unit-based recipes
• Configure the Batch Archiver and use Enhanced Report Package
• Perform system administration tasks such as configuring the FactoryTalk Batch Server, configuring and FactoryTalk Batch security and enabling a remote Batch View machine
• Design Controller based phases (equipment Phases) that are capable of communicating with the FactoryTalk Batch server
• Use FactoryTalk Batch eProcedure to integrate manual phases into a FactoryTalk Batch System
• Successfully use FactoryTalk Material Manager to define and use material based phases
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.