- This event has passed.
EATON Industrial Controls in Motion Tour – Greensboro Branch – April 16
April 16 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Control Engineers, Electrical Engineers, and Maintenance Professionals:
The EATON Industrial Controls in Motion Tour is rolling into Greensboro, April 16. This amazing trailer shows new products focusing on:
• reduction of downtime with real-time monitoring and diagnostics
• improvement of uptime
• safety products in real world demonstrations
These demos simulate day-to-day challenges you face and provide a variety of solutions. EECO will be on hand to work with you after seeing these solutions.
- Advanced motor management relays providing system intelligence with easy configuration
- FlashGard MCC with arc-flash protection
- Electronic motor starters – 80% footprint reduction
- HVAC/R – Heat plate and fire pull demonstrations
- Pumping, HVAC/R and conveyor – IoT experience demonstrations
- Aftermarket – AN19 retrofit kit and NEMA 2100 aftermarket bucket demonstrations
For more information contact: