ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting (CCP299)
December 10 @ 8:30 am - December 14 @ 4:30 pm EST$2712
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix® system and restore normal operation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller I/O, or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar.
You will see applicable references for other systems.
To view agenda, prerequisites, student materials and more, download the PDF here.
For more information or to register contact Cindy Chaplin at Cindy.Chaplin@eeco-net.com.