EECO is looking for a Customer Service Representative in Lynchburg, VA!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide administrative assistance to all areas of the Sales Department in the company by expediting orders, processing returns, entering Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and general support of daily sales activities. This role will provide additional assistance throughout the sales team as needed to help facilitate and expedite business processes.
- Expedite and track UPS shipments, plus open orders.
- Primary contact for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable regarding open issues.
- Enter Purchase Orders.
- Generate and distribute daily reports
- Respond to customer inquiries and order status inquiries utilizing our internal business system.
- Provide customer with copies of documentation related the transaction when requested.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Learn and master EECO’s business systems
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here