Electrical Equipment Company (EECO) is an expert in industrial automation and electric motor solutions, with the benefit of full line electrical distribution. EECO provides a combination of capabilities not typical of distributors, including onsite assessment, performance evaluation, data driven recommendations, repair options, and supply chain optimization. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment in support of a variety of industries to include: Industrial, OEM, Construction, and Residential communities.
The Counter Sales/Warehouse position is responsible for providing direct support to our customers through the accurate and timely processing of product, inventory activities and providing customer service with a smile. In addition to general warehousing activities, this position is also responsible for the entire counter sales transaction starting with the greeting of our customers through the identification of solutions, entering orders, pulling product, packaging, labeling and completing deliveries as needed.
• Strong understanding of best practice warehousing and demonstrated customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Previous computer and data entry experience is required
• Previous experience in the Electrical industry and/or inventory management systems is a plus
• Good driving record
• HS diploma or GED required
• 3+ years customer service along with warehousing and or selling experience desired
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com.