Contractor Outside Sales
Southwest Virginia Territory
Roanoke or Lynchburg, VA
Williams Supply Inc., an EECO company, is searching for an experienced Outside Contractor Sales professional to expand and grow our current contractor business in the Southwest Virginia territory. The successful candidate will have a sales background coupled with previous experience in the electrical industry, servicing or working with those contractors involved with Light Commercial, High End Residential and Industrial projects. This position will work to develop new opportunities and relationships with the Electrical Contractors servicing and supporting the fast growing construction market in our Southwest Region (Lynchburg/Roanoke).
- Developing and growing a customer base in the local Industrial Electrical Contractor market through prospecting, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to make sure sales goals are met
- Maintaining and servicing current account packages through site visits, quoting of jobs and ensuring prompt and accurate service
- Developing sales strategies in alignment with Company objectives
- Reading and interpreting blueprints in order to develop material quotes and proposals
- Coordinating with other company staff members in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Previous demonstrated sales experience
- Familiarity and 2-3 years’ experience working with or for an Industrial Electrical Contractor
- Experience working with a Wholesale Electrical Distributor is a plus
- Technical competency in a broad range of electrical products and components
- Strong communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.