Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
Richmond, VA or Raleigh, NC
EECO is a full line electrical distributor that specializes in three core areas – industrial automation, motor solutions, and power management. Major manufacturers, OEMs, and contractors trust us to provide solutions that reduce costs, increase reliability, and improve performance. EECO is a knowledge based company, driven by ideas to make an impact for our customers. We invest in the capabilities required to increase understanding, drive recommendations, and take action.
EECO has adopted a “Cloud First” roadmap which has created an opening for a Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager in EECO’s IT organization. This role will define, deliver and drive adoption of solutions across multiple cloud verticals including, but not limited to, ERP, CRM, Digital Workspaces, Process Automation and Service Management. The successful candidate will be accountable for the start to finish project management requirements and deliverables to provide desired business outcomes as defined by specific initiatives. This role will drive results to reduce costs and improve corporate capability resulting in a measured return on investment of our chosen platforms.
The BSA/PM role serves as a liaison and project manager between EECO’s lines-of-business and technical teams to identify, evaluate, assist, and lead in developing solutions and procedures that enable new or improved business capability. The successful applicant will understand, identify and evaluate opportunities within current processes, and communicate with stakeholders at various levels the options to improve or re-engineer technical or business processes for greater efficiencies.
• Coordinate the activities of a team of subject matter experts (SME), Solution Architects and cloud service providers to plan, execute, track, and report on projects.
• Communicate plans and progress of all projects to the CIO and other appropriate stakeholders.
• Periodically conduct process review audits to ensure relevance and compliance of primary business concerns
• Support and oversee various sized and multi-phased business enablement projects by communicating issues and successes through effective meetings and reports.
• Management of projects, communications, deadlines, resource assignment, monitoring and summary of progress of multiple projects. Collaboratively manage priorities based on workflow demands.
• Identify risks to the organization, customers, vendors or task completion to key stakeholders and/or Executive Team.
• Support commissioning efforts of new cloud solutions as identified by the Solutions Architecture team.
• Build on-going cross-functional relationships to support proactive planning and improved efficiencies.
• Regional Travel to other EECO locations and vendors as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business information systems, computer science or other related discipline
• 5+ years of business systems analysis, design and project management experience
• Experience designing solutions with cloud based ERP, CRM or other primary business systems
• Process and Data mapping experience
• Experience working and interacting within an SDLC application development projects and SOA (Services Oriented Architecture)
• Demonstrated experience in delivering requirements for content rich, data-driven web/cloud UI applications to users
• Demonstrated experience in managing projects for large ERP systems/processes. Infor SX.e experience highly desired
• Experience with enterprise CRM systems and processes
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Visio experience preferred)
• Education/certification in project management
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.