Business Intelligence Developer
The Business Intelligence Developer will support current and future business requirements through the design and development of actionable analytics. This role takes business requirements from concept through deployment and will train the user community on reading and comprehension. The primary objective of this role is to deliver comprehensive BI visualizations that produce insight and drive informative decision making. The Business Intelligence Developer will collaborate with business leads and end users to design and develop mission critical BI, as defined by corporate priority, and setting organizational data and reporting standards.
- Build relationships with users, developing a comprehensive understanding of our business and leading requirements development.
- Develop roadmap of new capabilities for users, promoting a shift from tabular reports to visual dashboards capabilities.
- Define BI visual and dashboard standards for achieving maximum performance and efficiency of the BI & Analytics system.
- Enforce standardized data definitions, working closely with data architects and maintain consistency in associated visuals.
- Manage multiple BI initiatives and provide regular status updates to management and executive sponsors.
- Partner with IT peers, acting as a champion for visualization and distribution of BI.
- Train and develop user community to support self-service and power user adoption of BI. solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, or applicable field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience in delivery of complex BI solutions, working in an enterprise level environment.
- 5+ years’ experience working with an enterprise level implementation of an industry-leading BI system such as MicroStrategy, Cognos, Birst, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to perform information management assessments (needs, security, data quality etc.) and create development strategy.
- Demonstrated analytics skills, using BI and other tools such as SQL and Excel to analyze, interpret, and prove data quality and conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels and in presentation of documentation, analytics, requirements, and recommendations.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ensure quality of deliverables using development testing methods, draft reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Proficiency in SQL programming, including query optimization and table joins.
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Below to Apply!:
Check out all of our Career Opportunities here