The BMP41™ Label Printer is Brady’s new mid-range portable label printer for on the job labeling in electrical, telecommunications, voice & data communications, and general industrial environments. It is a rugged, portable solution that gives you the versatility to create die-cut or continuous labels up to 1” (25.4mm) wide, anywhere, anytime.
From wire marking and general ID to applications such as patch panel, terminal block and more, get your labeling done easier and faster so you can get on with your day.
• Built to be rugged in any environment
- Drop-tested printer with rubber bumpers provides optimal protection and security from falls and harsh conditions.
- Ergonomic center-balanced printer with grab-and-go ridged grip for solid handling
- Long life rechargeable battery, so you can always print when you need to
- Prints up to 250 labels per day for medium volume printing
• Designed to be Easy
- Large LCD back light display provides clear visibility
- QWERTY keypad, graphics library, hot keys and access menu functions quickly
- WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) functionality means you can see what you are printing and you’ll only need to print once
- Magnet accessory for hands free printing
EECO is an authorized distributor of Brady products in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia.