Automation Engineer – Service Sales Specialist
Do you thrive on innovative ideas, have a desire to work with cutting edge technology, and becoming an expert in the automation segment? EECO is looking for an Engineer with the aptitude to learn our Rockwell Allen Bradley product offering to grow our Automation Services Technology Segment with provided training and sales skillset. If you are passionate about Mechatronics, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial Automation, PLC’s, or Control Systems; EECO provides the opportunity for a driven individual to collaborate with our experienced sales team to solve customer issues, provide education on Rockwell Allen Bradley product offerings, and executing sales initiative to grow our business.
This position is responsible for the promotion and sales of engineered solutions in our Technology Segment to include: Turnkey automation engineering projects, maintaining reoccurring contractual services (including customer servicing support programs) and singular commercial transactional services (including industrial repairs, training, and emergency field service). This position will develop, implement and execute annual business plans to increase market share with active product portfolios in addition to new product launches. This position will need to continuously analyze and understand customer requirements in order to remain competitive. Additionally, this role develops and implements marketing, promotion and training programs with our premier selling partners Rockwell Automation, Allen-Bradley, to support new product launches and identify engineered solutions for customer applications and migration solutions for legacy products.
• Achieving key results in both sales and margin for assigned product(s) and point of contact to Rockwell Automation for product line
• Develops annual sales forecast
• Participates in cross functional organizational meetings, as required, to educate others and maintain product awareness/knowledge
• Defines and identifies target account(s) while partnering with outside sales to maintain sales pipeline
• Provides technical support to those responsible for Account Management
• Identifies top competitors and obtains competitive sales briefs to stay relevant
• Works collaboratively with sales management to identify competitors and develop annual plans
• Conducts sales presentations to customers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred), or Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 2-4 years Technical/Industrial Automation experience
• Previous strategic planning experience to include competitive market analysis is preferred
• Comfortable and proficient in conducting customer presentations
• Problem solving/analysis
• Project Management
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Industrial Automation product(s), application and associated standards
• Communication proficiency (oral and written)
• Ethical conduct
• Time Management
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work cross functionally across regions and functional areas within the Company
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Want to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.