You’re invited to the Smart Manufacturing Summit!
The future of manufacturing is bright. Smart Manufacturing is predicted to be the next Industrial Revolution and it is driven by connectivity and the unprecedented access to data. We have an opportunity to do great things, but getting started has been daunting. Smart Manufacturing, Industrie 4.0 and Connected Enterprise all sound like great ideas, but how do you even begin? EECO has invested significant time and resources to answering this question. The Smart Manufacturing Summit will help you break up this journey into small, progressive steps.
Why You Should Care:
- More efficient floor operations
- Less downtime
- Lower company costs
- An increase in product output
- Safer work environments
- Visibility across the supply chain
- Higher quality assurance and increased factory throughput
4 time slots available. – No more than 15 guests per time slot.
Each group will move through 4 stations:
- Begin the Journey
- Connectivity & the Importance of Network Architecture
- Application in Action
- Building Blocks of Smart Manufacturing
To find out more about this valuable event download the flyer.